FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

  • (This message is encrypted. Nevertheless, please be mindful of privacy concerns.)
  • Hidden
    Admin Only Field to pass "Send To" email to GF.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

How do I know when it's time to get help for my aging parent or parents?

If you notice any of the following, it could be time to contact an aging life care professional:

  • increasing forgetfulness that impacts daily life
  • receive calls with concerns from neighbors, friends or medical providers
  • notice home safety issues
  • changes in mobility or memory
Return to top

How do I find an Aging Life Care Professional?

An Aging Life Care professional can be found by accessing the website www.aginglifecare.org Рclick on Find an Expert and enter the desired zip code

Return to top

What credentials should I look for in an Aging Life Care Professional?

Individual profiles of Aging Life Care Professionals are listed on the web site www.aginglifecare.org. Each may have their own areas of expertise that can be matched to meet your needs.

Return to top

Can I bill Medicare for aging life care services?

NO. Aging Life Care services are billed to the client (or family) on a private basis and on an individual basis. Rate vary by geographical location.

Return to top

How much does it cost?

Jensen Case  Management charges an hourly fee for services based on intensity and frequency. We offer free one-hour initial consultation. Contact us for more details.

Return to top

What services does an Aging Life Care Professional provide?

Services include an initial assessment and care plan for coordination of in home assistance, transitions in housing arrangements, and referrals for estate and long term care planning. Communication with long distance family members helps to provide peace of mind.

Return to top